Hello beautiful mama!You're in the right place if...
- You are looking for compassionate, customized care that is just as unique as you and your baby.
- You don’t want to spend your precious time just sitting in a waiting room.
- You want someone to take the time to help you understand each test or treatment in pregnancy.
- You want to bring your children and family to your appointments.
- You want to choose who attends your birth.
- You don’t want to feel forgotten during your postpartum time.
I love helping families learn how modern midwifery really is the future of maternity care in America.
Hi I’m Rachel Solly…
I am a Texas Licensed Midwife and a Certified Professional Midwife. I’m so happy to offer you the opportunity for a family centered pregnancy and homebirth. I am here to guide and encourage you to take a leading role in your journey to motherhood.
My Midwife Life…
I married my high school crush 25 years ago and we are now blessed with seven kids. They keep life fun, loud and sometimes crazy! I discovered midwifery 18 years ago while expecting our second child. It was through experiencing the six homebirths of my own babies that I fell in love with midwifery.
Over the years I have invested my time reading and learning about herbs, nutrition and holistic methods to care for my family. This knowledge has been a large influence on how I raise my children and now, how I practice midwifery.
I began serving the women in my community as a Certified Doula in 2016. By that August I jumped in with both feet and started my midwifery training at Cherished Birth. I am honored to have learned at the feet of these trusted East Texas midwives.
I offer the families in the Tyler area the opportunity for a personalized and holistic pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
I look forward to working alongside you and your family as you discover your own Moxie.