A modern homebirth practice
located in Tyler, Texas
Holistic midwifery care for all the Moxie Mamas in the East Texas area.
The Scoop on Moxie Midwifery
- I offer personal and individualized care for all families.
- You will have direct access to your midwife during your entire pregnancy.
- I have worked to create an environment that is comfortable and inviting and makes you feel at home.
- My goal is to make you feel confident and prepared for your birth.
- I believe true informed consent is one of the best ways to help you be empowered.
- I take the time to answer questions, share information and give you choices!
Moxie Mamas Know
- You will take a leading role in your birth, you are not another patient sent through the system.
- You were designed with the ability to give birth to your baby. I believe in you each step of the way!
- I love seeing you give birth surrounded by the ones you love most and in your own home.
Meet Rachel Solly
I believe that you deserve choices when it comes to how and where you birth. Being a midwife gives me the chance to support you in that process. I am a Texas Licensed Midwife and a Certified Professional Midwife serving families in the Tyler, Tx area. I offer homebirth services for low-risk moms and babies.
force of character, courage, determination, or nerve
Childbirth was my biggest fear – even above flying and snakes. I couldn’t even get too excited thinking about how great motherhood would be because in my mind, I had to get through the birthing first. But then I met Rachel, and she eased my anxiety so much from just our first meeting. Because of her knowledge, wisdom, kindness, and overall demeanor, my husband and I felt confident with an “out of hospital” birth. Adding her to my birth team and having her by my side was the best decision we made. My daughter is 15 months old, and I still reach out for advice! She has my business for life!
Rachel delivered both of my boys, most recently in 2021. Prenatal appointments at Moxie Midwifery were a true pleasure. There is a calm sense in her office, and I never felt rushed. Rachel was attentive to my emotional health as well as my physical health. She followed up on my concerns before and after my son was born – even driving to my house late in the evening to check on him when he got sick. Thanks for your help, Rachel and team!
We had the privilege of working with Rachel Solly at Moxie Midwifery. Rachel delivered our first baby boy, Adonai, in April 2021. We had the best experience between prenatal appointments, ultrasound imaging, post-partum visits, and constant support from her and her team. We felt very secure in our decision to include Rachel in our birth team and she definitely went above and beyond what we even expected out of the entire experience. When going with Moxie you can rest assured that you’re choosing a team with expert knowledge, caring hearts, and lifetime connections based in love
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.